Elder Keller & Elder Phillips in Sao Paulo

Elder Keller & Elder Phillips in Sao Paulo

Monday, September 21, 2015

#55 September 21, 2105

Well I gotta be quick but this week was awesome! President came back this week for a zone conference so as usual it was spiritually great! The guy has such spiritual power! 

We talked about working with the members, something that Elder Moore is teaching me a lot out here. And we also talked about our heroes in our lives and president used some awesome stories! His point was what are we doing everything we could in our lives to be like our heroes? And more importantly who are our heroes? He then broke down examples of all the great men in the book of mormon and we talked about what they did to become the men they were and how we need to do the same things! It was an awesome meeting! 

President has worked in the church educational system his whole life so he has just worked with the scriptures! He is a genius with them! 

But one thing I am super thankful for is the amazing mom that i have! Special shout out and a happy birthday to the best mom ever, Aimee Keller! 

President always says behind every great man there is usually a better woman! And that is so true! Every talks about how awesome Dad is all the time but like he always says he wouldnt be that way if it werent for mom. And I dont know why I was blessed with such an awesome mom but I thank Heavenly Father for her every day! She never gives into the glory of man and she has always been humble and done her best in everything that has ever been handed to her. Even me the punk kid Elder Keller and I know that I would be totally lost today with my mom! 

I look at other parents out here on the mission and one thing i have found is that it is really hard to find a mom as good as mine! Unfortunately because I was so lazy before the mission she basically did everything for me and made me who I was and I will always be so grateful for that. She is such a hard worker and is a perfect example of dilligence and enduring to the end! The more time out here the more time I realize women are the experts and they are the ones that teach the men. We get the responsibilities and the Priesthood cuz we have so much to learn and that is why we need an awesome wife with an awesome foundation! Moms are so important! 

But mom thank you so much for everything you have done for me and our family! You are the best mom in the world! Hope you had a good Birthday! Oh and that mom and dad, you guys had a good aniversary!

Well everyone I hope you guys have an awesome week! Love and miss you all!  

Love, Elder Keller 

No comments:

Post a Comment